Request for High School Transcript

  • Transcripts for College Admission must be sent from Counselor's Office. Official Transcript is a paper copy and comes sealed and stamped, normally used for Scholarship Applications. Unofficial Transcript is for personal use. Electronic Transcript will be signed and saved as PDF. It can be used if the transcript must be uploaded. Please allow 3-5 working days to have transcripts processed. Paper requests are available in the High School office during school hours. All official transcripts needed for college admission are sent directly either by US Mail, or email to the institution, according to state regulations.
  • Transcripts will not be mailed to scholarship organizations. That is the responsibility of the student. Transcripts for college admission are mailed/electronically sent from the Counselor's Office.