- All attendees are required to wear a face covering at all times.
- All Attendees NOT wearing a face covering will be refused entry.
- Spectators must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by TEA and UIL.
- Spectators must be symptom-free before arriving at any athletic facility.
- All spectators must remain in their seats at all times.
- Exceptions- Restroom/Concession Stand.
- All spectators must sit on MARKED areas only. Socially distancing will be enforced.
- All Children in 8th grade and lower, must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed.
- No Re-Entry is allowed.
- Student athletes must exit the facility in separate designated locations from spectators.
- All spectators must exit the facility immediately after the event and proceed to their vehicle.
- Spectators are prohibited from entering the playing field, court or other restricted athletic areas.
- There will be NO contact between spectators and on field participants.
Any attendee who does not abide by these regulations as stated above will be asked to leave the facility and could be restricted from attending future competitions.
Thank you for helping us provide a safe and healthy environment for all spectators, athletes, coaches and workers at Marion ISD.